Career at Tagueri
Questions and Answers about your Application Process
From the application process to the interview: Here, you will find the most frequently asked questions about your application to Tagueri AG – and, of course, our answers to them.
1. How can I apply?
It is best to send your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com. This way, they will reach our HR managers, who will take a closer look at your application. You are also welcome to call us. We look forward to getting in touch with you!
2. Which application documents should I submit?
Your contact details are the starting point for a first mutual exchange and mutual impression. During the application process, we will ask for your resume and references. In a personal cover letter, you can explain to us in more detail what appeals to you about joining us.
3. In which file format can the attachments be sent?
It is best if you send us the documents in PDF – format and as one file. The attachments should not exceed 35 MB.
4. What do I need to have studied to apply to Tagueri?
A technical degree is helpful but not a must. We are diverse and not by chance. We are looking for people who question processes, think logically, work independently, and, above all, are practical. The field of study is often secondary.
5. At Tagueri, some positions are location-specific, others are advertised nationwide. Even without a specific start date for employment. What does that mean?
6. I am interested in several job descriptions at Tagueri - how do I apply?
If you are interested in more than one job description at Tagueri, you can apply explicitly for one position and refer to other positions that are of interest to you in your cover letter. Alternatively, you can send us a speculative application. In any case, we will clarify in person and together which entry-level opportunities are the best fit for both sides and what opportunities are available.
7. Can I send a speculative application to Tagueri?
Of course, we also welcome unsolicited applications by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. How does the application process work?
First, we will call you to clarify the general conditions with you and to get a first impression of each other. In a first personal meeting, we will find out together whether goals and ideas fit together. In a second meeting, we will go deeper into specific topics, and you will have the opportunity to meet new faces of Tagueri AG.
9. Do I have to be on site for the interviews or can I also conduct the interviews by telephone or video conference?
10. How do I prepare for the interview?
The best thing to do is taking a step back and think: What experience have I gained so far? With what results and how have I developed as a result? Where do I stand right now? Where do I want to go? Why Tagueri AG? The clearer you can answer these questions for yourself, the more likely you are to make the right decision for your career path. But above all: Stay yourself. We want to get to know you and give you the chance to get to know us.
11. I have not yet received any feedback on my application. What can I do?
When we receive your application, you will hear back from us within a few days. However, should it happen in individual cases that you have not yet heard from us: Call, write, get in touch. At our company, people talk to each other, and we are happy about people who show activity.
12. Can I write my thesis (bachelor or master) at Tagueri?
In principle, it is possible to write your final thesis with us. It is best to combine the final thesis with a previous internship to get to know each other better and find a topic for your thesis that is interesting and relevant for you, for Tagueri, and our customers.
13. Unfortunately, Tagueri does not currently have a suitable position for me. Can my application be included in the talent pool?
We would be happy to stay in touch and add your documents to our talent pool. In this case, please write a short e-mail to email@example.com to confirm the storage of your data (if necessary, specifying a certain period) with us.