Innovation & Technology
Analyze, Evaluate, Improve.
The right test strategy and approach are the basis for successful test management and quality assurance. The basis for efficient test management and test concepts – whether classic or agile – is the interaction of the best practices of our experienced staff and the integration of the latest trends and developments. In addition to technical expertise, the ability to communicate the results clearly, create transparency, thus arrive at practical solutions is crucial for project success. How can we support you?
We have specific know-how in our specialist departments on a wide range of vehicle electronics topics and provide our customers with holistic advice on implementing their development and test projects.
- Creation of a test concept as a “living” document with prior coordination with the stakeholders to pursue the project goals from the beginning
- Clarification of the test scopes and planning of the individual activities in the test process with consideration of the dependencies, risks, capacities, etc.
- Compliance with Standard Specifications (e.g. ISO26262 and IEEE). Creation of Corresponding Compliant Document Templates
- Early Evaluation of Automation Options
Our experience shows that it is essential to adhere to methodical processes when implementing development or test projects. We offer project management support as required and thus maintain an overview of the project to ensure standards.
- Execution of Verification on all Test Levels of the V-Model
- Validation from Final Product/Vehicle
- Implementation of the Test Concept and Feedback on Possible Adjustments
- Regular Communication, both within the Project and with the Customer, about Status and Anomalies
- Error Management
- Enabling the Function
Not only do we develop applicable test concepts and implement them with you, but we also offer you practical starting points for the planning, execution, management, and control of the test process within your organization in the area of training and coaching. Since testing usually takes place under time pressure, we pay special attention to methods for test prioritization. In this way, we create a high degree of knowledge transfer and can make a significant contribution to the vehicles of tomorrow.
- Test Implementation at the Various Test Locations
- Evaluation of the Test Results
- Status Reports from the Requirements Documents, Test Specifications, and Test Reports
- Automation of Toolchains e.g., with TPT and Jenkins