Compare, Evaluate and Improve.
Vehicle automation is increasing the complexity and quality requirements for installed electronics and software. The demand for comprehensive driver assistance systems up to autonomous driving reinforces this trend and requires higher safety standards. The application of ASPICE helps to control the complexity and quality of electronic and software components and enables structured, sustainable, and transparent product development. The processes of manufacturers and suppliers become more robust, comparable and form a basis for process improvements.
Consulting & Coaching
- Implementation of ASPICE Awareness Workshops
- Customized Training for Management, Development, and Quality Assurance
- Coaching of Employees Regarding the Impact of ASPICE on Individual Processes
- Planning and Organization of the Change Management Process
- Conduct Gap Analyses to Identify Deficiencies and Recommend Courses of Action
- Adaptation and Further Development of Existing Development Processes
- Establishment and Management of Improvement Programs
- Re-creation of ASPICE Compliant Processes
- Coaching of Employees and Introduction of the New Processes
- Execution of Gap Analyses up to Complete Assessments According to ASPICE
- Preparation for Upcoming ASPICE Assessments
- Creation of Status Reports Regarding the ASPICE Maturity Level ASPICE-compliant Product Development
- Evaluation and Creation of Process Improvement Programs